
"I am convinced that the more 'dumps' you give and receive, the more relationships you experience, the better you get at this crazy system." - David Nurenberg
It seems like I am a real pro at this because I manage to do it without hurting the "dumped" one :P
But I also have a lot of strange ideas about the subject:) I can think of a lot of different scenarios on how to do this in a more cruel manner :D
For example: once, on of my girlfriends and I, were in the same posture of needing to break up, so I proposed to go out on a double date with our boyfriends and tell them together that it was not working and we should break up :P it would have been a laugh for us ... but not for them ...
Or you take your soon to be dumped one to a romantic place, with candles and everything, and you take the candle in your hand, you say that the light of the candle is the flame of your love, and you blow out the candle ... cruel, huh?
I also read around and I found a lot of interesting sites "helping" girls in need :P Like www.dumpaguy.com
Un comentariu:
Multumim ca ne-ai trecut in blogroll!:D
Pupici de la Brosc
Trimiteți un comentariu