Send this eCard !
Can you believe that there are people who don't enjoy decorating the X-mas tree :( ? That is so sad ...
I remember when I was little, and nowadays also, how I waited for the Christmas time to arrive ... In our family everything is done in the last day, 24th December, then we decorate the tree, we cook everything that is to be cooked and we tiden up the place. Although it's a bit stressful, the result is a happy, happy holiday. Oh, and I almost forgot ... at night we go to church to celebrate the birth of Jesus!
I know that it's not ecologic to cut off trees but we can now buy trees in mashes :D You buy it now, and you have it forever :D
Well, for those of you who don't have an actual tree at home ... I hope you like this one :)
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu