

what is up with guitar players? why are they so lovable ? this are the questions I'm asking myself because I have a crush on one (guitar player) ... why? I can't explain ...
until now I liked Slash (Guns'N Roses) ... but now I like Peta (short for Peter) from a local (HU) band (no, I'm not gona mention the band's name because you'll think of nasty things ;)) )...
anyhow, seen them twice singing live and both times I couldn't get my eyes of him ... maybe, because he's the youngest one in the band (30), or maybe it's because he reminds me of someone (that's partially true) ... but all the time is like he's the main attraction on the stage ...
eh ... I'll get over it ...
anyhow, I have almost a month of Budapest left :(( what a petty ... I'm starting to feel like at home here :((
I will surely miss it :(( in the meantime enjoying it the best way possible ... BTW last night I discovered a really nice place to hang out, mostly students were there (it's near the dorms) and the entrance fee was symbolic (200 Ft ~ 0.8 EURO). But I think that it won't be opened for long, because the cold weather is coming and this is an outdoor place.
Other stuff that I should mention ? hmmm ... I don't think so ... maybe that I have found a great buss company, with 4 star buses, that takes you around the world and has the lowest prices (for more details www.orangeways.com) ...
well ... that's about it :P
write to you soon!
Hugs and Kisses!
P.S. "my guy" is the one in the middle (2nd picture) ... I think you guessed it by now :P
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu