
















You know I've told you last time that I'm going to Vienna ... well we had a last minute change :P we were hopping for a nice and waaarm weather, at the Balaton side, but instead it was cooooooold (thank God that it only started raining the day we left :D ) ...
But it was nice to visit Siofok. We stayed at a nice hostel or pension, whatever :P, near the train station and also the bus station.
It was a peaty that is was extra-season and the beach was rather empty (maybe because of the weather also) ... all the neat places were closed ... and the colored leaves were covering the streets ... kind of depressing ... but the water was nice, it was quite warm, I even wanted to go for a swim, but the cold wind maked me change my mind :(
When I maked the plans for this trip I thought of going to the egg museum, but you know that you do not always stick to plans, therefore I didn't visited it ... but I'll be visiting it next time :P
Oh, by the way, if you are ever in Hungary and you want to buy a train ticket (and you are under 26) ask for a <26 ticket. It's cheaper by 33% from the actual ticket.
And in one of the photos you can see a metal plate with Siofok. That was initially a 2 Forint coin, which is worthless now a days ... but the Hungarians found a neat way to make it worth 100 Forint! They have these machines installed in which you introduce the 2 coins (2 and 100 ft), you chose you pattern, and after words you get you souvenir coin :) A good thing for economy and tourism ;)
Oh, and I've also taken photos of some ducks and swans :) they are not afraid of people because they always receive food from them :)
Well ... that's about it :)
Have a nice weekend :)
Hugs and Kisses
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu