after my usual morning trip to work (with the metro)

I arrive to work, where I drink my morning coffee ... hmmmm! it's delicious!

after words I get to work ... for 8 whole ours

I also have to do some paper work, like signing the daily register ...

and after my shift is finished ... off to SHOPPING!!! (this is not part of my daily ritual).
Next month I'll be attending my cousins wedding, and I have the dress but my shoes are missing :(( and I've searched all over (almost) Budapest and still haven't found them :((
But no worries ... I have plenty of time left ... and tomorrow maybe I'll go to Vienna to look there also :P
Ups! didn't I tell you that I want to go there for the weekend? Hmmm ... my bad :D
Anyway ... if I go to Vienna I'll post pictures ;)
Wish me luck with my shoe shopping!
Hugs and Kisses!!!

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu